To inspect, accept, and/or reject work performed in a Particular discipline in compliance with applicable Codes and/or specifications. Discipline can be civil, structural, electrical, mechanical, or piping.
1. Perform inspections (may include NDE) and witness tests as required.
2. Prepare reports and quality records in compliance with procedures.
3. Coordinate areas of QC work with other department's work, i.e., start-up, engineering, process, etc.
4. Perform receipt inspections of material for work area in conjunction with material control staff as, required.
5. Perform system verification on completed systems to assure correct installation per design specifications.
6. Control measuring and test equipment, as required to insure accuracy.
7. Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
Educational and experience requirements include: High school diploma and a minimum of two years related experience in discipline or non-graduate with a minimum of three years related experience in discipline. High familiarity of QC standards, procedures and applicable codes is essential. Ability to communicate (written and verbal) required.